Saturday, November 6, 2010

Prices going up...


Prices are going up again! I saw on abc news that another part of the stimulus is taking effect & things like clothing, groceries, & gas will be going up soon.
I wonder if the timing has anything to do with the fact that Republicans will be getting "another chance" in January. Could it get blamed on that? I've found that some people will always believe the way they want, but I have opened my eyes so much in the past years since Sept. 11. I don't believe much of what I hear until I check it out.
So anyway with things already gone up some we're stocking up on corn to stretch the animals feed through the winter. Husband & son have gone to pick it up from a local farmer. We'll use it to stretch out the feed for pigs, ducks, & chickens. Of course we'll have to crack it up for the birds but we have a hand crank out in the shed.
Also we're going to be starting on our new barn. It will house the rest of the chickens & be used for a little storage. ~Exciting for us. We already have all the metal & hubby bought the main poles & concrete yesterday. We'll buy a little more wood each week until it's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment