Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Holiday's

We had a lovely Thanksgiving day. Now we're looking forward to my mother's visit on Sunday and then decorating for Christmas!
I really don't do a whole lot as I like to keep things sweet & simple. I also adore just about anything homemade or on the old fashioned side.
Since my last post my daughter had a birthday. She turned 12. I can hardly believe she is that old already. Makes me really stop and think about alot of things. She is becoming a really sweet young lady!
Today it's in the 50's here which is a big switch from the past week where we've had temps in the high 70's. Tim just built a fire in the fireplace so we'll be nice & toasty pretty soon.
Plans for today are to get the house cleaned up-me & daughter. Get some posts set in for the new barn- Tim & Tyler.
I've got a bit of a cold so I'm going to prefer to stay indoors for a bit as it's cold & wet outside right now.
No black Friday shopping for us this year. -I've stopped the maddness- lol
There is nothing on sale we need anyway.
Well that's about it for us. I'm hoping to find time to share some more recipes & Christmas type stuff pretty soon along with some pictures of winter around the homestead.
Hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment