Monday, March 7, 2011

It's been a long time coming...

We've known for a while that the time was near, but now we have exact confirmation. The company my husband works for is closing & it the building has been sold. So we will join many others in the country right now by being unemployed.
Thankfully we've saved & are debt free so I know we will be ok. I have faith that all things happen for a reason even if we don't really know the reason yet.
My daughter & I are getting ready to expand our sales on our cleaning & body products. I am going to make a website & start to sell online and continue locally. When the site is up I will share on here, facebook, & wherever else possible.
Take care & hope ya'll have a blessed day!

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart & lean not unto thine own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths. -Proverbs 3:56

No comments:

Post a Comment