Thursday, March 3, 2011

Lovin' The Farmgirl

My mom gave me a cute little book called "Lovin' the Farmgirl." At the end there are some quotes/exerpts that I thought were so cute & I thought I'd share a couple of them.

You know you're a farmgirl when as soon as you see a car pulling down the lane to your house, you instantly get up and make a fresh pot of coffee!

You know you're a farmgirl when you get a wheelbarrow for your anniversary or Valentine's day and say, "It's just what I wanted!"

You know you're a farmgirl when the best part of your day is slipping on your mud boots to head outside.

You know you're a farmgirl when an entire conversation with your girlfriends revolves around hay.

You know you're a farmgirl when you're most likely to be found in the barn than in the beauty parlor.

Cute! I'll share some others later.
Hope ya'll have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment