Monday, March 14, 2011

Monday Around the Homestead

So today started off really early around our house. My daughter & her dog climbed into our bed as really loud thunder rumbled in the sky. I mean really loud!
The men went to work & we stayed in bed a little longer. I love to listen to the rain on the metal roof.
Later we had some breakfast of homemade granola cereal, did school work, & laundry.
The storm was gone by lunch and we enjoyed the outdoors for a little.
Hubby was home early & we got the animals all taken care of.
Supper tonight was left-overs from my mother-in-law's birthday party we held here on Saturday. For that we had a mexican fiesta...enchiladas, mexican casserole, spanish rice, pinto beans, salsa verde', red salsa, chips, cupcakes & ice cream...Wow!
I plan on sharing the rice recipe tomorrow.
After being up and busy all day I'm just plain old tired. So it's bath & bed for me.
Hope ya'll have a great night.
p.s. I would love to hear some comments if you have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment