Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Frustrated

Sometimes I get so frustrated with things that go on in the world.
I've caught up on the Kagan supreme court justice story (not good imo)
I recently heard a story about in Mass. they will be giving out condoms in elementary school!
Yesterday I heard a story on the news about one of the "fees/taxes" that we are forced to pay on our phone bills is going to free cellular phones so people on gov. assistance can get one!
Then there's the war, the Isreal situation, and more.
What are we to do other than pray?
We may not have control on some of these things, but I know what I can do...get the word out and VOTE. The way to get these dumb-dumbs out of office is to stand up & vote them out.
Please remember this when your elections come up.

No comments:

Post a Comment