Thursday, July 22, 2010

Warning this will probably raise an eyebrow...

I watched a show last week about Uganda & the laws that they have there on homosexuals. It was a bit eye-opening for me. --It, among many other things talked about how they believe that being gay still makes you a human, but it's not a human right. Make sense? Well, it has me thinking how this nation, America, really isn't a Christian nation anymore. It's become so accepting of such non-biblical things that it's just the norm now. I personally believe that is why we are having such of the problems we have now. Many people here believe that there is no restriction on ANYTHING. Spending, religion, race, television shows, movies, and things of a sexual nature. The BIBLE states what the rules are. I for one will follow the rules set by GOD. Do I hate homesexuals? No. Do I disagree with them...definately. I think they are just lost in the confusion of the world we live in. The world where people keep saying "If it feels good then do it. If you want it then take it. You deserve it."
The day after I watched this program I happened to see a commercial for a new movie coming out. I won't even say the title, but it's about 2 homosexual women who have 2 children & they are looking for the sperm donor who got them pregnant about 12 years before. It's set up with nice music & all & they comment that it's a family film for the new family.
All I can say is please read what the Bible says about this. Does the Bible condone any sin No. However what I read is when we sin we must repent and ask the Lord to forgive us and stop the sin. If someone is sinning ongoing every day how can they truly repent?
I understand that God loves us all but how can something so cut & dry as being a homosexual be so distorted? I just don't get it.
If you look on youtube & other sites you will see where even school teachers are teaching that it's "Ok to be gay."
Be careful & try your very best to make sure your children are getting the message you know to be true. My very favorite line of a song is "You've got to stand for something or you'll fall for anything." If you do not teach your children, I assure you there are pleanty of devils out there waiting to.

No comments:

Post a Comment