Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Baking and Cooking Day Around the Homestead

I've dedicated Tuesday's to my baking & cooking day. Most of the time we are home on Tuesday's so it made sense. Today we'll be making:
Regular bread, hamburger buns, & chocolate chip cookies.
We're going to get this going early so the house won't be too hot around afternoon. The only reason I haven't started already is I want my daughter to help me. Actually I don't need the help, I'm going to teach her how to make the bread. I have a daughter who really could care less about cooking most of the time, but at her age she should know how to do a little more, I think.
Hope everyone has a blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. This summer I had my daughters help me make bread. Kneading was their favorite part, of course! ;)

    ReplyDelete