Monday, August 30, 2010

Monday around the homestead


Around here Monday is the designated laundry day. I've got my last load going right now & then when the children get up they will each have a load or two. We've done laundry several different ways but I find it easier if they each have a clothes basket in their rooms and they do their own. Then I don't hear "Where's my this or why am I missing socks, etc." They are responsible for doing their things from start to putting it away in their drawers.
I've got some milk in the fridge that's just starting to go sour so instead of wasting it I'm going to make a bunch of pancakes this morning. I plan on giving some of them to my sister for her children. When I make pancakes, waffles, or french toast I usually make extra. Allow them to cool & then place in gallon size freezer bags & freeze. They are still really good re-heated.
Today is also a school day so we will be getting that going around 9:00.
We're having friends over this afternoon so we need to get everything done before then.
Hope ya'll have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment